Views: 4 Author: Zhuzhou Jinding Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd Publish Time: 2021-06-07 Origin: Site
Cemented carbide molds play a very important role in cemented carbide production. Because of their high hardness, high strength, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance, they are widely used in many fields. So what matters should be paid attention to when using cemented carbide molds? The precautions for cemented carbide molds that we share with you today can give you unexpected surprises.
The equipment that uses cemented carbide molds to produce metal workpieces is dangerous to operate. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly abide by the specifications in operation to eliminate potential safety hazards and ensure safe production.
When processing with cemented carbide molds, pay attention to the operating conditions of the equipment from time to time, and cannot leave while the machine is running. It is found that the machine is abnormal and needs to be shut down immediately for investigation, and the problems that can be solved are solved in time.
When operating the production and processing of cemented carbide molds, you need to wear clothing that meets the requirements, block the cuffs, and the trousers should not be too long, and you need to wear a work cap to prevent hair from getting into the machine.
The following points need to be paid attention to during the use of cemented carbide molds:
1. Unsuitable shrinkage rate. The cemented carbide mold itself has the characteristics of being hard and brittle. If it is used for shrinking drawing with large area shrinkage, it will easily lead to the stress that the mold can withstand and chip and scrap. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the appropriate one according to the different mechanical properties of the wire. Shrinkage rate. Among them, the drawing die is the most obvious.
2. The effect of heat treatment is good or bad. For wires with excessive hardness or uneven hardness, heat treatment should first reduce the hardness by annealing or tempering to make it uniform, otherwise it will seriously damage the cemented carbide mold.
3. Surface treatment of materials that are not processed
4. The effect of the lubricant used always maintains the best lubrication state throughout the production process, so as to form a film that can withstand high pressure without being damaged, reduce the friction in the working area, and improve the cemented carbide mold Service life.
5. Whether the cemented carbide mold is regularly maintained.
Only by doing the above can you get unexpected surprises, extend the service life of cemented carbide molds, and make the processing process smoother.
Wechat : 0086-17377905362