Views: 0 Author: Zhuzhou Jinding Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd Publish Time: 2023-05-31 Origin: Site
1. The grinding wheel is unbalanced and vibrates during rotation.
2. The hardness of the grinding wheel is too high.
3. The grinding wheel has become dull and has not been repaired in a timely manner.
4. The grinding wheel is too fine, or the top corner of the diamond drill is blunt, resulting in the grinding wheel not being sharp.
5. The circumferential speed of the workpiece is too high, and there is a polygonal shape in the center hole of the workpiece.
6. The diameter and weight of the workpiece are too large and do not meet the specifications of the machine tool.
Wechat : 0086-17377905362