1. The corner adopts arc chamfering transition to avoid local damage in the process of production, transportation, installation and use.
2. Over pressure sintering is adopted for sintering, so the product has good density and high strength.
3. The special process is adopted to eliminate the surface stress and increase the surface hardness.
The method of installing the carbide stud is as follows:
1. Surfacing welding 2. Cold pressing 3. Hot inlay 4. Adhesive
With the advantages of high crushing efficiency, low energy consumption and high material yield, high-pressure roller press is gradually recognized by the market. The running status of the roller press is determined by the performance of the carbide roller press stud.
1. Cemented carbide stud for roller press is mainly used on the opposite roll of roller press. Compared with traditional surfacing roll surface, the wear resistance of roll surface is significantly improved.
2. The service life of the counter roller machine is enhanced. It has high hardness, high strength and good impact resistance.
3. The service life of surfacing material is increased by more than 10 times
Please leave message and we will get back to you ASAP!
Wechat : 0086-17377905362