1. Main Features
Cemented carbide button tips have superior wear resistance and impact toughness, and have higher drilling speed than similar products. The passivation service cycle of ball tooth series drill bit is long, and its non grinding life is about 5-6 times that of the drill bit with the same diameter, which is conducive to saving auxiliary working hours, reducing workers' physical labor and speeding up the engineering speed.
2. Product Application
1. It is widely used in oil drilling and snow shoveling, snow plow machines and other equipment.
2. It used for mining machine drilling tools, mining machinery tools and road sweeping snow removal and road maintenance tools.
3. It used in quarrying, mining, tunnel engineering, and civil construction as tools.
4. It used in alloy drill bits, such as down-the-hole drills and threaded drills.
3. Product Advantages
1. Our materials are produced with raw materials.
2. Sintering through vacuum integrated furnace or high-pressure sintering furnace has high overall performance and no gap.
3. Provide blank or passivated carbide butttons.
4. Due to its high hardness and other characteristics of cemented carbide, cemented carbide button bits are widely used in mining, quarrying and cutting technology, and can also be used in the drill bit of heavy excavator.
5. We can produce the products according to your drawings.
4. Product Specifications
5. Recommended Brand
6. Production Process
7. About Us
Please leave message and we will get back to you ASAP!
Wechat : 0086-17377905362