Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-28 Origin: Site
As a bit component of rotary drilling rig, cemented carbide rotary drilling teeth are often used in mining, coal mining, hydropower engineering, road construction, smelting and other fields. In different geological strata, we need to choose different cemented carbide rotary teeth. Follow Sidi Xiaobian to see how to choose cemented carbide rotary drilling bit.
Generally speaking, the double bottom drilling bucket is suitable for a wide range of strata, the single bottom drilling bucket is only suitable for the soil layer with strong viscosity, the double door drilling bucket is suitable for a wide range of strata, and the single door drilling bucket is only used for large diameter pebbles and hard clay.
According to lithology, the rocks are divided into shale, sandstone, limestone and granite; According to the genesis, it can be divided into magmatic rock, sedimentary rock and metamorphic rock; According to mechanical properties, it can be divided into solid, plastic and loose.
So how to select the bit according to the formation condition? The following is a classified introduction.
(1) Clay: single layer bottom rotary drilling bucket is selected. If the diameter is too small, two bucket or drilling bucket with unloading plate can be used.
(2) The drilling bucket with double bottom can be used for silt, soil layer with weak viscosity, sandy soil, pebble layer with poor cementation and small particle size.
(3) Hard cement: single inlet (single bottom and double bottom) rotary drilling bucket or straight screw with bucket teeth shall be selected.
(4) Permafrost layer: straight auger bucket and rotary drill bucket with bucket teeth can be used for less ice content, and conical auger bit can be used for more ice content. It should be noted that auger bit is effective for soil layer (except silt), but it must be used in the case of no groundwater, so as to avoid pumping and blocking.
(5) Intermediate wind bedrock: equipped with pick barrel coring bit - conical spiral bit - double bottom rotary drilling bucket, or pick straight spiral bit - double bottom rotary drilling bucket.
It is a common choice to use cemented carbide rotary drilling teeth as drilling bits. In the prior art, the rotary drilling teeth are welded with alloy heads, and the conical surface of the rotary drilling teeth is coated with wear-resistant layer to improve its wear resistance.
Wechat : 0086-17377905362